SUBLIMATORÂ® Product Warranty
SUBLIMATORÂ® provides a 1 Year Warranty against manufacturer defects on all electrical / electronic components.
We provide a 10 Year Limited Warranty on our metal parts with no electrical components, more details below.
SUBCULTURE Inc. reserves the right to refuse a warranty claim if the defective product shows signs of damage or wear from abnormal usage.
Purchaser must pay all shipping charges to send the defective item to our Shipping Office.
If the defective item qualifies for warranty, we will repair or replace the item and send it back to you free of charge.
If the defective item does not qualify for warranty, we will provide you a clear explanation for the refusal of coverage and send the item back to you free of charge, or begin your SUB Support replacement ticket.
Warranty Return Directions
Please follow these steps:
- Contact our office toll free at +1 8886710455 or by email to support@sublimatorHQ.com to request a Warranty Return Number (RMA#).
- Mark your package as a value of 1$ and note that you are sending a â€śwarranty repairâ€ť on your shipping documents. We will not accept customs or duty charges for improperly completed shipping documents
- Send your item(s) to the our Shipping Office mailing location.
- Include the details below:
RETURN INFO REQUIRED:
Full Name, Mailing Address
Phone Number, Email Address
Your Warranty Return Number (RMA#), and a description of the problem.
HEATING CORE CONNECTION:
Once you have connected your HEATING CORE to the MONKEY CONTROLLER it is not ever necessary to unplug it unless disassembling for specific maintenance reasons.
We recommend that you leave the two devices connected and turn the MONKEY CONTROLLER up to full power if you need to burn off residue that has built up on the SUB UNIT.
If you have to separate the HEATING CORE and the MONKEY CONTROLLER for any reason â€“ make sure that the locking clip on the MONKEY CONTROLLER cable is exactly lined up to the notch on the end of the HEATING CORE HANDLE and GENTLY work the connection loose. SUBCULTURE Inc. cannot warranty these parts if they have been forcibly separated.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
- ELECTRONIC PARTS WASHED, DIPPED OR SOAKED IN ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL
- METAL PARTS WASHED WITH ANY SOLUTION CONTAINING SALT
- PARTS THAT ARE DAMAGED AS A RESULT OF IMPROPER USE
- USED ACCESSORIES / MERCH / NON-FLAGSHIP PRODUCTS
NEVER put a cold HEATING CORE into a hot ATOMIZER, or vice-versa, the parts may fuse and be inseparable without causing damage.
ALWAYS use vegetable oil then MILD DETERGENT such as dish soap to clean metal parts. Ensure oil is fully removed before reheating.
GLASS and PLASTIC parts can be cleaned with a light vegetable oil.